Sunday 20 March 2011

new here !


heyy , im new here dudes !
sile beri tnjuk ajau yer bkn kureng hajau ;)
so ak perkenalkn diri ak nie ank cek kiah . sper ta knal cek kiah kter uh nan pkcek ahmad nyer. ;))
im still student so that means i still young oke ?
im already form four . arghhh next year will be my struggle year to get the best result SPM'12
wish me n frenz lux yeah .
emm da speaking plakk . ahahahha oke nie bm balek .
ak kuar dri perot mak ak tnggal satu haribulan lapan sembilanbelas sembilan puloh lima ;)
klo ta paham ak translatekan .:
01.08.1995
ad pham ? emm im live in a epy fmily . not too rich but we rich  with the courtesy :))
yeahh im so simple gurlz n too easy to be friendly wif me .
follow my blog if u want to noe more bout me .
thanks ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tempelate Designed by Nanie| Copyright-2011 Protected | Infinite
Fly with me