Wednesday 28 September 2011

:(

Here we are in the middle of the dessert
with the stars above us,
and you still can't tell me you love me...

I'm falling here,
Watching you
As you slowly walk away.

I'm crouching here,
Hating you
As I pick up the little pieces
The little pieces of my heart.
You walked into my life,
only to teach me
how to live alone...

Sometimes I feel as if this is one sided, you know..
If you left me, I'd chase after you right away
But me, if I left you I don't know if you would come after me...

Sometimes I just want to run,
to see if you'll want me back.


Sometimes I just don't get it...
What would you do if the one who broke your heart
is the only one who can fix it?

I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one day
and not miss him anymore
I'll finally understand that he broke my heart for a reason,
a reason I just don't understand yet...

nothing is forever
forever is a lie
what we had is only between a hello and a goodbye



I could write a love story
and convince every single reader
that I know what I'm talking about.


But the truth is,
when it comes to love
nobody knows what they are talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tempelate Designed by Nanie| Copyright-2011 Protected | Infinite
Fly with me